Universal Email Archival Solution:
Key Features of MailVault
- Disaster recovery : Email backup and restore
- Compliance ready : Long term storage and quick retrieval of all email
- Email monitoring : Corporate messaging surveillance
- Improved server performance : Offload processing and storage from your mailserver
- Reduce administration & helpdesk costs: Easy privileges-based, self-service for users
- Email archival reports: Business intelligence – make information from email
Some salient ones include:
- Compatible with all mail servers (including Google Apps Free Edition).
- Admin snooping prevention (keep sensitive email private)
Filters to keep out unwanted email.
- Multiple storage options: local disks, network attached storage, cloud based storage.
- Auto-discovered directory of organizations and people, with search short-cuts.
- Allows users access via POP3 for point-to-point email restore.
- Allows users to access their MailVault email archive from within their email clients (over IMAP).
Legal hold and eDiscovery with all offerings.
- Information and warning alerts.
- Audit trails to track all activity.
- Runs on both Linux and Windows.
- Can be deployed on premise, in the cloud and in hybrid mode.
- Supports AWS, Azure and Private clouds.
- Is available with perpetual licensing & subscription models